- Login to your server by using http://yourwebsitedomain:2222 or http://220.127.116.11:2222
- Fill in your server’s username and password respectively and then click on SIGN IN TO ACCOUNT green button.
- After logging into your server control panel, you will be able to see the following details as shown in the image below.
- Navigate to Email Accounts Icon and Click on it.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Type in your email username as shown below.
NOTE: Your email username will be the one used to generate a full email address e.g username below is info meaning full email address will be email@example.com
- Type in your email password as shown below.
NOTE: The password is case sensitive. Make sure to use capital letters, small letters, numbers, and special characters when generating your password. Save your password somewhere for future use.
- Finally, Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button to create your email address.
- Your email account details will popup after creating the account. Copy those details and save them somewhere since you will use them to set up your website’s official email address.
- To access your email address user interface, use https://yourdomainname/roundcube/
- You will land on a page similar to the below image.
- Inside Username text field type in your email address and inside Password text field type in your email password.
- Click on the blue LOGIN button.